BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BREAKSCENE

Break Me.
Forget ME.
How hard can this action be.
Even though I never fulfill my dreams with you
I don;t repent of the past.
Not even of knowing each other since 13.
All I want to ask you:
Stop asking me to push you
This kind of feeling is tiring.
Wouldn't you want my happiness for me and then for you.
After all we've been through don't you think that it is my time to receive it first.
I won't say that this break thing is harder for me than for you
because in the end I really think that it is hard for both of us.
If you put a little thought to this decision you can feel how important and how impacted our lives will be. It may hurt a little at the beginning but both of us will manage to live accordingly to the path that is in front of us.

0 comments: